Major indices were mixed, but leaning towards slightly down, today. Investors were responding to new data from the National Association of Realtors indicating that US home sales fell by 0.9 percent in February, though previous estimates were revised upwards to make the overall picture seem not as bad. Starbucks (SBUX) announced that it will be getting into the energy drink business, and it will create about 150 manufacturing jobs. After spinning off its grocery store unit, Kraft (KFT) will be rebranding the remaining snacks unit as Mondelez.
Recent Commentary and Articles
- US Indices Finish With Fourth Straight Week of Gains (DELL, TSLA)
- Consumer Sentiment Pushes Stocks Higher on Friday (FB, JWN)
- How to Find the Best Balance Transfer Credit Card
- How to Find the Best Brokerage Accounts
- Should You Invest in Small Cap Stocks?
- How to Calculate Free Cash Flow
- How to Pay Off Credit Card Debt Quickly