Major indices were mixed, but leaning towards slightly down, today. Investors were responding to new data from the National Association of Realtors indicating that US home sales fell by 0.9 percent in February, though previous estimates were revised upwards to make the overall picture seem not as bad. Starbucks (SBUX) announced that it will be getting into the energy drink business, and it will create about 150 manufacturing jobs. After spinning off its grocery store unit, Kraft (KFT) will be rebranding the remaining snacks unit as Mondelez.
Recent Commentary and Articles
- Making an Investment Plan: Tactical vs Strategic Moves
- Everything You Need to Know About the Heinz Kraft Merger
- Plenty of Opportunities on the Table Despite a Slow Week
- No Friday Rally for the Markets as Stocks Remain Flat
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Reports Surprise Profit, Misses on Revenue
- Markets Continue to Drop, Dow Loses Another 40 Points
- How Will Interest Rates Influence the S&P 500?