Stocks Lower for the Day, but Wall Street has Best 3rd Q
Word on the Street
- Bank of America (BAC) announced it settled a class action lawsuit for $2.43 Billion with investors in the Merrill Lynch merger.
- Research in Motion (RIMM) shares rose as the company reported a smaller quarterly loss than expected.
- Amazon (AMZN) announced that it is planning an online marketplace for wine sales.
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) has now topped China in gold reserves.
- An independent audit announced Friday that Spain's banks would need an additional $76,3 Billion to survive an economic downturn
Published on Sep 27, 2012By InvestorGuide Staff