Not enough selection? There are many others you may wish to review and consider in use or adaptable to multiple broker-dealers:
- Strategy Runner—www.strategyrunner.com
- Open Quant—www.smartquant.com
NeoTicker has an excellent reputation. It is sometimes referred to as the kitchen sink of trading platforms. It has everything and can do anything. But the price complexity is probably not suited to the new trader although a well-thought-out modular approach is helpful.
OpenQuant 3 by SmartQuant is a fascinating trading platform for the advanced techie-trader. Its goal is to assist individual traders to “trade like a hedge fund.” They recently introduced a standalone server-side. NET application, which may help them make inroads to broker-dealers. If you need low latency and have a complex automated trading program, OpenQuant is worth a look.
Copyright 2012 by Michael Duane Archer. All rights reserved. John Wiley & Sons, Inc."
Content provided here under exclusive license
Related "A Guide to FOREX Trading Platforms" articles
- An Introduction to FOREX Trading Platforms
- Important FOREX Trading Platform Features
- MetaTrader FOREX Trading Platform Review
- NinjaTrader FOREX Trading Platform Review
- eSignal FOREX Trading Platform Review
- MultiCharts FOREX Trading Platform Review
→ More FOREX Trading Platforms to Consider
- Professional FX Platforms
- FOREX Trading Platform Checklist
- How to Pick the Best FOREX Trading Platform for You?