Apple Found Guilty- Markets Seem Confused
Wall Street seemed very indecisive Wednesday as the markets had a roller coaster ride of a session. Investors appeared very torn about what to do and looked to the Fed for insight. Unfortunately, the Fed didn't offer any clear signals during their policy meeting today. However, the committee's released meeting notes helped push stocks higher in the afternoon, but the Fed's minutes only seemed to hurt the dollar. In other news, Apple (AAPL) stock took a dip after it was found guilty of conspiring to raise e-book prices.
Word on the Street
- Summer time sales has smartphone makers a little worried.
- Is the value of the dollar starting to slip again?
- The housing market recovery has been stalling out recently.
- Does Apple (AAPL) have a rotten spot? You be the judge.
- Gold is on the upswing. What is it worth now?
- What is all the buzz about with FedEx?
- Are rappers telling the truth in their songs about how much they make? You'd be surprised. Check it out.
- The world's 15 most inventive cities.
Published on Jul 10, 2013By InvestorGuide Staff
Posted in ...Market Commentary