Record Day for Dow Jones; Twitter IPO Tomorrow
Twitter has announced that they are going to debut their shares tomorrow in a much-anticipated arrival. The price range has been set between $23 and $25 but some investors speculate that the shares could go for even more. The S&P 500 nearly beat a previously set record by the end of the trading day on Wednesday, while the Dow Jones was able to achieve a record high day. Blockbuster announced that they will be closing all U.S. stores by January and is going completely digital, also ending their DVD-by-mail business after declining sales over the past couple of years. Microsoft (MSFT) continues to look for their next CEO and have trimmed their list down to the top 5 candidates.
Word on the Street
- Telsa's (TSLA) stock is not performing as well as expected.
- Microsoft (MSFT) reaches a 12-year high.
- U.S. economic health looks solid after September report.
- The minimum wage has been raised to $15 in some U.S. locations.
- Blockbuster finally shuts all U.S. stores after slowly declining for years.
- Five stocks to watch in November.
Published on Nov 6, 2013By InvestorGuide Staff