Economy is Expanding as Twitter Makes its Big Debut
Twitter's (TWTR) stock performed very well during its debut. Last night it was decided that the IPO price would be set at $26 but the stock rose nearly 77% and opened at a price of $45.10 per share. Twitter fared much better on its first day than Facebook (FB) did back in May of 2012. Reports were recently delivered that the economy expanded 2.8% in the 3Q, now investors are worried that the Federal Reserve could start cutting back on its spending in the stimulus package as early as next month.
Word on the Street
- Twitter (TWTR) makes its grand debut.
- U.S. economy up 2.8% in 3Q.
- Will another reported vehicle fire effect Telsa's (TSLA) popularity?
- Will a lower consumer confidence level have an impact on holiday spending?
- 5 stocks to avoid.
- Weight Watchers (WTW) goes on a crash diet after suspending its dividend.
Published on Nov 7, 2013By InvestorGuide Staff