Shares of Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc. (JOSB) were down -2.60 or -4.67 percent to $53.11 per share in pre-market trading on Monday after the company announced on Sunday it was rejecting the latest bid from The Menâ s Wearhouse Inc. (MW). Citing the offer â
Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) Rejects Men’s Wearhouse Bid, In Talks with Eddie BauerBy: Jay Hawk, dated February 3rd, 2014
Recent Commentary and Articles
- Home Depot May Have Been Hacked; Will the S&P 500 Reach 3000?
- Five Stocks to Watch in September
- August Named the Best Month for Stocks Since February
- Will September’s Volatile Reputation Live On?
- Splunk (SPLK) Shares Up on Better than Expected Earnings
- Apple Finalizes Sept. 9th Event; JPMorgan Victim of Very Sophisticated Cyberattack
- Could a Guess Buyout Happen?