GM Reveals CEO's Steep Paycheck as Stocks Rally for 3rd Straight Day
Stocks end up extending their rally to a third day, the day before Janet Yellen is supposed to appear before Congress. Yellen is set to give her first semiannual Humphrey-Hawkins testimony on monetary policy tomorrow after being at the helm of the Fed for less than two weeks. After months of urging Apple (AAPL) to buy back more of its stock, Ichan has finally stopped endorsing the buyback campaign. Apple believes that they have already bought back a significant amount of its stock and doesn't feel that it needs to be more aggressive.
Word on the Street
- Software bug discovered in Bitcoin.
- Is Dunkin Donuts (DNKN) about to take over the fast food industry?
- Should Microsoft (MSFT) make the move to Silicon Valley?
- Starbuck's (SBUX) doesn't like "Dumb Starbucks" using its trademark.
- Is it the right time to start investing in McDonald's (MCD)?
- More evidence shows that Apple (AAPL) tv will launch in 2014.
- Athenahealth (ATHN) stock soars on earnings.
Published on Feb 10, 2014By InvestorGuide Staff