Will Microsoft Create Office for iPads?
All three U.S. stock indices gained ground today as the geopolitical fears related to Ukraine seem to be diminishing. Microsoft's (MSFT) shares soared today with talk about releasing a version of Office for Apple's (AAPL) iPad. While there has not been a formal announcement from Microsoft yet, this could lead to a huge boost in revenue as it would bring cloud-based services to all types of devices. Motorola (MSI) is the most recent company to join the smartwatch market.Its product, called the Moto 360, is set to be released this summer and will have an attractive round display. The rivalry between McDonald's (MCD) and Burger King (BKW) continues as Burger King attempts to dethrone its larger rival McDonald's with its new Big King. This comes at a time where McDonald's shares are going from bad to worse, both domestically and internationally.
Word on the Street
- Google (GOOG) begins work on project Android Wear.
- General Motors (GM) hires Global Safety Chief in wake of recall.
- WhatsApp strives to maintain its values.
- Is Microsoft (MSFT) creating Office for iPads?
- Facebook (FB) developed new program called DeepFace.
- Walmart (WMT) starting a video game trade-in program.
- Hertz (HTZ) to spin off equipment rental division, reports earnings.
Published on Mar 18, 2014By InvestorGuide Staff