10 Proven Ways On How To Get Rich Quick
Typing "how to get rich quick" then hitting the search button on your PC will give you different (and even ridiculous) ways of making a dishonest living. Everything sounds so exciting and simply too good to be true. And most of the time, these are either scams or simply lies. Thus, many people don't really believe that there are ways to get rich quick -- unless of course, a distant relative died and left you his millions.
Well, here's the scoop - there are different, proven ways on how to get rich quick without the guilty conscience, but most aren't exactly "quick." Here's how:
1. Put Up a BusinessTo ensure that your new business succeeds, you must bear in mind and exercise the following business musts:
- Enjoy what you are doing.
- Take your business seriously.
- Practice the act of business planning.
- Manage your finances wisely.
- Actively perform marketing activities.
- Focus on the needs of your customers.
- Don't be ashamed of promoting yourself and your business.
- Project a professional business image.
- Offer personalized services.
- Take of advantage of current technology.
2. Invest in Real EstateOwning a land is the oldest indication of wealth.
3. Invest in the Stock MarketAsk a smart guy for tips on how to get rich quick, and he will tell you to invest in the stock market. Choose stocks wisely and use your dividends to invest in more stocks. This will help you build a fortune. Although there would be times stocks are unstable, once you become an expert in trading, you can detect the changes in advance to keep your earnings at bay. Make stock market crashes work for you by taking the opportunity to buy more stocks when they are priced low.
4. Design a New ProductOnce you are able to create a new product, you need to get an intellectual property protection. The next thing you should do to earn money from it is either through licensing or assignment. With licensing, you sign a contract that gives a licensee rights to your patent. The licensee will then copy, sell, and market your product. With an assignment, you permanently sell the ownership of your product to an assignee.
5. Rent out PropertiesThe good thing about owning a rental property is you can maintain a 9-to-5 job while you earn additional income. People who became landlords and work full time in an office are likely to reach an early retirement.
6. Make a Viral VideoThe internet is a great place to look for ways on how to get rich quick. If you have something unique that you want to share with people, do so by making a video and upload it to YouTube. YouTube advertisements will make you earn $2 per 1,000 views. If your YouTube channel becomes famous you can score endorsement deals and earn millions.
7. Say YES to Difficult AssignmentsWith the economic crisis, people are happy to have any kind of job, even the ones that don't pay well. However, there are challenging jobs where you will be assigned in places where living is hard because of the climate, crime rate, and civil unrest. Jobs like this will reward you with a six-figure salary and free housing, as well as, travel opportunities.
8. Choose Tax Free Savings and InvestmentsMost investments will make your taxes soar high, but there are savings and investments that will not charge you with taxes. Some of these are ISA, Children's Bonus Bonds, and pension savings.
9. Publish a BookHow to get rich quick as a writer? Write stories that will keep readers wanting more. Self-publish your stories and you will make millions. Nyree Belleville, a romance novelist said she learned from self-publishing her books that if you write books that are connected, each time you publish a new installment, readers will purchase the old ones.
10. Make Your Home a StarMovies, commercials, and television shows employ location scouts to find properties where they can shoot their video. If your home has a unique and interesting architectural elements, you can earn money from it by renting it out as a movie or video set.
Getting rich requires a lot of work. If you encounter tips on how to get rich quick without needing to exert effort, be wary. Rather than looking for ways on how to get rich quick, find ways to make money at home.
Posted in ...Personal Finance