Warning Flags are Raised as Stocks Continue to End Down
Stocks end down once again today, with some warning flags being raised. 2013 was the best year on Wall Street since 1997, and 2014 isn't off to the same great start. There are many different thoughts out there to the reasoning behind the slow start; they range from increased risk aversion in investors to some hot stocks cooling off. Despite all of its recent trouble, Lululemon's (LULU) stocks are up 9% after the company revealed its new strategy. The company is looking into creating more fashionable pieces in addition to its popular athletic wear.After rumors have been circling for weeks, Microsoft (MSFT) unveiled Office for iPad today. You will be able to read and present content for free, but if you would like to edit or create any new content you will need an Office 365 subscription.
Word on the Street
- Citigroup (C) failed the Federal Reserve's 'stress test'.
- Spotify may be debuting its IPO as early as April.
- Will China be banning Bitcoin in the near future?
- McDonald's (MCD) introduces a $12 burger in Switzerland.
- An unexpected drop in pending home sales occurred in February.
- What 9 brands command more respect than Apple (AAPL)?
- Bank of America (BAC) to settle with FHFA.
Published on Mar 27, 2014By InvestorGuide Staff