Tech Stocks Bounce Back; Stocks End Up After 3 Day Slump
After ending down for three straight days, the U.S. stocks end the trading day in the green. The turnaround is due to tech stocks bouncing back with a vengeance. In response to the continual decline in soda sales, Pepsi (PEP) has announced plans to release three new products this summer. Pepsi unveiled their plans to release three colas that are sweetened with real sugar instead of with high fructose corn syrup. The timing is perfect as more consumers are showing concern over the use of high fructose corn syrup in soft drinks.Google (GOOG) has high hopes for Google Glass. Google wants to outfit a wide range of different employees with its Glass at Work program because Google believes its product is both practical and inspirational.
Word on the Street
- Comcast (CMCSA) stands by its decision to purchase Time Warner Cable (TWC).
- What smartphone brand is most prevalent on Wall St?
- U.S. expected to drive the global economy this year.
- Apple (AAPL) expected to release iWatch in Q3.
- Health care premiums rise along with Obamacare rollout.
- Is this the end for Microsoft's (MSFT) Windows XP software?
- Gigamon (GIMO) shares sink after outlook cut.
Published on Apr 8, 2014By InvestorGuide Staff