All About Apple - Apple Unveils the iPhone 6 & Apple Watch
Stocks end the day down for the second straight day as the Dow falls nearly 100 points. Apple's (AAPL) much awaited unveiling was today. As expected, the tech giant unveiled two versions of the iPhone 6, iOS 8, Apple Pay, and the Apple Watch. These new products and features will start becoming available to the public beginning next week. According to the Job Openings and Labor Turnover survey, employers hired 4.9 million people in June, hitting the highest level since December 2007.
Word on the Street
- Apple (AAPL) unveils its newest products today.
- Hits at rate hikes could be revealed at Fed's meeting next week.
- Hiring levels at a 7-year high.
- Home Depot (HD) confirms credit card breach.
- McDonald's (MCD) suffers from dip in same-store sales.
- The future of mobile payments has changed forever.
- Annie's (BNNY) to be acquired by General Mills.
Published on Sep 9, 2014By InvestorGuide Staff