Global Conflict Drives Stocks Lower; GM Moving Cadillac HQ to NYC
U.S. stocks fell further today, following the European markets which also fell substantially today due to weaker-than-expected eurozone economic data. Investors are also growing wary and have become more cautious due to all of the global conflicts and the recent airstrikes against the ISIS in Syria. GM (GM) is moving Cadillac's HQ to Soho in NYC in hopes of separating the two business units. The move comes as Cadillac continues to struggle with sagging sales.
Word on the Street
- Is the economy really recovering?
- GM (GM) set to move Cadillac HQ to NYC.
- Alibaba's (BABA) shares fall even further.
- Apple (AAPL) is planning on phasing out Beats Music brand.
- AT&T (T) offers enticing internet bundle.
- 10 stocks that fell over 20% throughout the summer.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP) to be acquired by Allergan.
Published on Sep 23, 2014By InvestorGuide Staff