The Dow fails to rally and closes the day down 112 points. The Dow and the S&P 500 have now ended in the red for six of the past seven days. Today the Russian ruble fell 23.2% vs. the U.S. dollar, marking an all-time low for the Russian currency. Despite falling gas prices many believe that the Fed will signal this week that they are just mere months away from raising short-term interest rates for the first time since the financial crisis in 2008.
Recent Commentary and Articles
- Markets Continue to Drop, Dow Loses Another 40 Points
- How Will Interest Rates Influence the S&P 500?
- SanDisk (SNDK) Stock Pummeled After Revenue Guidance Cut
- Stocks Slide Down 300, Tech-Heavy NASDAQ is the Big Loser
- Whiting Petroleum Corp. (WLL) Plummets on 22% Discount on Stock Offering
- Dow Falls 100 Points, Possible Ceiling Forming at 18k
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Stock Up 15% on 4Q Earnings