The Dow fails to rally and closes the day down 112 points. The Dow and the S&P 500 have now ended in the red for six of the past seven days. Today the Russian ruble fell 23.2% vs. the U.S. dollar, marking an all-time low for the Russian currency. Despite falling gas prices many believe that the Fed will signal this week that they are just mere months away from raising short-term interest rates for the first time since the financial crisis in 2008.
Recent Commentary and Articles
- Euro Drops to Near Record Lows in Trading this Week
- The Return of the Strong Dollar Market
- eLong (LONG) Majority Stake Sold by Expedia
- Is $60 Going to Be a Floor or Ceiling for Oil This Summer?
- Banks Fined $5.7 Billion Over Fraud and Abuse
- Fed Delays Rate Hike According to New Report
- American Apparel (APP) Sues Its Former CEO