U.S. Stocks Edge Higher After Christmas HiatusAMZN) Prime was a much desired subscription service this holiday season as 10 million people tried the service this holiday season. Gas prices continue to fall as 7 states now average gas prices below $2.
Word on the Street
- Facebook (FB) named tech company of the year.
- The Amazon (AMZN) feature that not enough shoppers know about.
- Will Sony (SNE) release a giant iPad before Apple (AAPL)?
- Should the auto industry be terrified of the Google (GOOG) car?
- S&P 500 has dumped 320 stocks in the past 35 years.
- Family Dollar (FDO) postpones vote on Dollar Tree bid.
Published on Dec 26, 2014By InvestorGuide Staff