5 Tests To Determine If You Can Claim a Dependent On Your Tax Return

By: , dated February 2nd, 2010

Ever been in a situation where you've had somebody staying with you for an extended period of time? Maybe it was the relative that was going to stay with you for a â

Jeff Rose Jeff Rose, CFP

is the owner of Good Financial Cents, a Financial Planning and Investment Blog by a Certified Financial Planner with a goal of helping you make "Cents" of your investments. (Follow Jeff Rose on Google+)

Copyrighted 2015. Content published with author's permission.

Leave a Reply