InvestorGuide.com Stock Ticker Link WordPress Plugin lets you automatically link ticker symbols within your posts to our stock and mutual fund research page on InvestorGuide.com. All you have to do is write your article the way you normally would and enclose the ticker symbol to be linked within parenthesis. For example,
Our plugin will automatically detect these ticker symbols and link them to the specific research page for the stock, mutual fund, or ETF.
Why should you use this?
There are two primary benefits for using this plugin
- You don't have to spend the few extra minutes to manually link the ticker symbols
- It gives your readers access to additional relevant information
- Download the plugin from WordPress.org
- Upload to your wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plugin
How To Use
Simply include ticker symbols within parenthesis in your article and the plugin will take care of the rest.
How to stop the plugin from autolinking certain ticker symbols or acronyms?
There are two ways to achieve this:
- You could list the ticker symbol or acronym in the filter list via the Settings admin area
- You could link the ticker symbol or acronym in the post itself.
If you are using this plugin, please let us know and we'll list your site here.
- 1.3 - Fixed access to admin panel
- 1.1 - Added admin interface to prevent specific ticker symbol or acronym from being linked
- 1.0 - Initial release