Do you own a website or a blog that regularly publish educational articles about investing or personal finance? Or some sort of market commentary or analysis? We would love to partner up with you and present your work in front of a wider audience.
Why should you become an InvestorGuide Contributor
Currently, InvestorGuide.com is getting over 700,000 pageviews per month and has a newsletter subscriber base that’s approaching 500,000 readers. By becoming our partner, we can feature your work in front of a much wider audience. In addition, we also provide both traffic and SEO value back to your site via credit links and by leaving links within your content intact (with some exceptions which will be explained below). Lastly, you will also be included in our Partners Blogroll.
How does the program work
By agreeing to become our content partner, we will go through your previously written articles that meet our guidelines and republish them on our site. These articles will be featured on our homepage on a rotating basis to ensure maximum exposure for your web site. The partnership period is 1 year and automatically renew if you do not request cancellation.
In addition, you can become a premium partner. To become a premium partner, we ask that you place InvestorGuide.com badge on your sidebar and with a link to us.
In return, we provide you with the following benefits:
- We will let you know ahead of time which of your articles we want to publish so that you can veto it if needed, and
- We will feature some of your articles and/or site in our newsletter for an even broader exposure.
Finally, here’s our linking policy. In general, we will leave all of your content links intact, but with a few exceptions:
- We will remove any affiliate link within the article,
- We will remove links to sites or articles that we deemed inappropriate,
- We may remove links to sites or articles that does not add value to the content, and
- We may add links to our other articles.
If you are interested in joining this program, please email us at email@example.com, and we will get back to you soon.