This site is owned and operated by WebFinance, Inc. (d/b/a InvestorGuide.com). Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited without the written permission of WebFinance, Inc., except as follows: You may quote text of up to a paragraph in length for commentary purposes or to link to the site, provided you credit InvestorGuide and include a link to our Home Page next to the quote (if on the Web) or you credit InvestorGuide.com and mention the Home Page location next to the quote (if off the Web). In both cases, you may also include the InvestorGuide logo.
This site is published with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal or investment services. Since each individual's situation is unique, a qualified professional should be consulted before making tax, legal or investment decisions. We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, thoroughness or quality of the information, for both content and links, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. The information provided at this site is general, high-level advice, and is neither comprehensive nor appropriate for every individual. Much of the information is relevant only in the U.S., and would differ elsewhere. You are strongly cautioned to verify any information before using it for any personal or business purpose. Do not rely solely on what you find here for making investment decisions. This site is provided on the express condition, to which all making use thereof assent, that no liability shall be incurred by InvestorGuide.com or any of its employees.
Unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each issue. Some newsletter issues include advertising, clearly identified as such. By registering to receive our e-mail newsletters, you also agree to receive e-mail announcements and special offers from our partners. However, no information gathered from newsletter subscibers, including e-mail addresses, is ever shared with or sold to any third-party. We are not responsible for the claims or representations made by advertisers and sponsors. Other sites we link to are not under our control. We cannot guarantee the quality or suitability of any content found there. InvestorGuide.com does not endorse or recommend the products or services of any company mentioned on our site. If we link to your site and you would like us to stop, contact us and we'll remove any links promptly.
We encourage you to carefully read and review, if and to the extent available, any information concerning the Profiled company available at the web sites of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD). We also strongly recommend that you read the SEC advisory to investors concerning Internet Stock Fraud, as well as related information published by the NASD. Nothing on this site should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any products or securities. All investments involve risk. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investigate before you invest.
WebFinance Inc respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. WebFinance Inc may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on a WebFinance Inc’s website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Once notice is given to us, we will expeditiously remove, or disable access to, the material. WebFinance Inc is not required to notify the individual responsible for the allegedly infringing material before it has been removed.
10201 Fairfax Blvd, suite 570
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (703) 246-9887