InvestorGuide Terms & Conditions
If you subscribe to any services offered through this web site, you also will be subject to additional terms and conditions ("Terms of Service" or "TOS") applicable to such services, which will be brought to your attention at that time.
Sites and Services
We do not guarantee that access to or use of this web site or any services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and InvestorGuide shall not be liable for any feature not being accessible or for any unavailability of its web site and services. The web site and its features may be expanded, limited or modified at any time by InvestorGuide to meet the needs of its Users, or for technical or other reasons, without advance notice or reason. We may also in our sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue providing, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the web site, without notice. To access some of the content or features of the web site or its services, Users may need to enhance or update the hardware or software in their computer systems. InvestorGuide assumes no responsibility for any failure to access the web site or any services, partially or fully, whether due to the User's system, the Internet network or any other cause.
Our information and services are not intended for minors, and if you are under 18 you may only use this site with the active involvement of a parent, guardian or other supervising adult.
Important Securities Disclaimer
This web site does not provide individual or customized legal, tax, or investment services. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation. You should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
No Individual Investment Advice
You understand that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that none of the Users, information providers or their affiliates are advising you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. To the extent any of the content published on the Site may be deemed to be investment advice or recommendations in connection with a particular security, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. You understand that an investment in any security is subject to a number of risks and that discussions of any security published on the Site will not contain a list or description of relevant risk factors.
You understand that the Site may contain opinions from time to time with regard to securities mentioned in other areas of InvestorGuide, and that opinions in one area or product may be different from those in another area or product. Our corporate policy is to require all employees to disclose every stock in which they, their immediate family, or any entity under their control, or another InvestorGuide employee, have a personal interest, if such stock is mentioned in a blog, post, or content which they write. Non-employee bloggers or other content contributors or their affiliates may write about securities in which they or their affiliates, and/or InvestorGuide employees, have a position, and that they may trade for their own account, and that they may or may not be subject to a disclosure policy.
Web Site Content Limitations
We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, thoroughness or quality of the information on this web site, which is provided only on an "AS-IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis at User's sole risk. InvestorGuide shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the web site content. The information and investment strategies provided at this site are neither comprehensive nor appropriate for every individual. Some of the information is relevant only in the U.S., and may not be relevant to or compliant with the laws, regulations or other legal requirements of other countries. It is your responsibility to determine whether, how and to what extent your intended use of the information and services will be technically and legally possible in the areas of the world where you intend to use them. You are advised to verify any information before using it for any personal, financial or business purpose. The web site content and services may be modified at any time by us, without advance notice or reason, and InvestorGuide shall have no obligation to notify you of any corrections or changes to any web site content.
Copyright, Linking Policy and Trademarks
The Site and the content contained herein, as well as all copyrights, are the property of InvestorGuide. You may access and use the content, and download and/or print out one copy of any content from the Site, solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership or other rights by using the Site.
The Site contains links to other Internet web sites or resources. We neither control nor endorse such other web sites, nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on such other web sites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or appropriateness of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content.
You may link to any content on the Site. If you are interested in reprinting, republishing or distributing content from InvestorGuide, we require that you first contact InvestorGuide to obtain written consent.
All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on our web sites are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
License to Use Content
We grant you a limited personal use license to access, display, download, format and print portions of this web site content solely for your own personal non-commercial use, provided that the content is not modified and all proprietary notices are kept intact. You may quote text of up to a paragraph in length for commentary purposes or to link to the site, provided you credit InvestorGuide and include a link to our Home Page next to the quote (if on the Web) or you credit InvestorGuide.com and mention the Home Page location next to the quote (if off the Web). In both cases, you may also include the InvestorGuide logo. You may not reproduce, publish, translate, merge, sell, rent, distribute the content, or create a derivative work of the content on any other web site or as part of any educational, training or reference materials. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any content on this web site.
Third Party Content
Any testimonials, opinions, advice, product or service offers, or other information or content made available on or through this web site by third parties ("Third Party Content") are solely those of their respective providers and not of InvestorGuide, which does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of Third Party Content. It is the responsibility of the User to evaluate Third Party Content and InvestorGuide shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by Users' reliance on or other use of Third Party Content.
Materials Posted by Users
By posting or submitting any material, you will be (a) granting InvestorGuide a world-wide non-exclusive, fully paid-up license to allow your materials to be edited and displayed by InvestorGuide on its web site, and accessed by Users, for the purposes and on the terms in these TOU, (b) agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless InvestorGuide and its Users from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your materials, and (c) representing that you own or otherwise have the right to post the materials, that the materials are accurate, that use of the materials on the InvestorGuide web site does not violate any laws, and that the materials will not cause injury to any person. InvestorGuide shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use your name in connection with your posted materials.
Content can include blog or discussion board postings, commentary, University articles or any other material submitted to InvestorGuide.com.
When you post any content on the Site, You agree to:
- Post comments in both tone and content that contribute in a positive and high quality manner to the substantive exchange of information and the subject matter of the Site.
- Automatically grant - yourself or because you have the unrestricted right from the actual owner - InvestorGuide a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully transferable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display said content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate said content in other works now or in the future.
- If you choose an alias, be responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur by use of your alias.
- Choose an Alias that is threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, derisive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise or objectionable.
- Post any content that you either know or should know is false, deceptive or misleading, or misrepresent or deceive others as to the source, accuracy, integrity or completeness of any comment you post.
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful or injurious to others, threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, derisive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise tortious or objectionable.
- Post any content that does or may invade the privacy or violate or infringe on any rights of others, including, without limitation, copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
- By use of your Alias or in any comment, impersonate any person or entity, falsely or deceptively state, infer or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with or connection to any person or entity.
- Post any content which, either the act of posting or the comment itself, you do not have a right to do under any law, regulation or order of any court, or as a result of an employment, contractual, fiduciary or other legal obligation or relationship.
- Post any advertising, promotional materials, so-called "chain letters," "pyramid" or other schemes or invitations to participate in these or any other form of solicitation or promotion.
- Post any non-public or otherwise restricted, confidential or proprietary information without authorization.
- Violate any local, state, national or international law, regulation or order of any court, including but not limited to regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or The Nasdaq Stock Market.
Content Editing and Deletion
InvestorGuide does not guarantee that files available for downloading through its web site will be free of infection or viruses or other code that may have contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for integrity, security and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
Advertisers Are Not Endorsed
Though we seek to partner with quality companies, we are not responsible for the claims or representations made by advertisers and sponsors. InvestorGuide does not review, endorse or recommend the products or services of any company mentioned on our site. We will not be liable in any way for damages of any kind resulting out of the misuse of any personal information or data submitted by you to an advertiser or sponsor.
As a convenience to Users, the InvestorGuide web site and services may provide links to other sites or resources. Because we do not review or have control over such sites and resources, InvestorGuide shall not be responsible or liable for use of or reliance on any content, products, services or information at such sites or resources. Inclusion of any links does not imply any endorsement, affiliation, approval, association or sponsorship by InvestorGuide of the linked web sites, resources, their operators or owners. When you select a link, you may be leaving our web site. The information available on third parties' web sites may have certain restrictions on its use or distribution which differ from these TOU.
You may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content from the Site to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, noncommercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
The following activities are strictly prohibited:
- Spamming, advertising, soliciting or political campaigning
- Personal attacks on or abuse of any members, moderators, or administrators of a forum
- Postings for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose (including links)
- Posting of personal information (for yourself or anyone else)
- Posting materials containing viruses or other malicious or destructive code
- Posting of offensive content including profanity, obscenity, racist or pornographic material
- Posting of any materials that are defamatory or infringe any person's rights
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to the Site without their express consent.
When you visit our web site or send us email, our responses to your communications will be by e-mail. All agreements, notices and communications that we provide to you by email will satisfy all legal requirements that they be in writing and delivered to you. InvestorGuide will have the right to disclose any email sent by a User, or any objectionable material, to comply with legal process or to protect the rights or property of InvestorGuide, its customers, suppliers and Users.
The InvestorGuide web site and its content are protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary laws.
Certain InvestorGuide services may not be available in or suitable for certain countries or locales. We reserve the right to discontinue or to make changes to any of our services at any time without advance notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
INVESTORGUIDE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SERVICES, OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ITS CONTENT, IN ANY WAY AND FOR ANY PURPOSE.
EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
IN NO EVENT WILL INVESTORGUIDE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES OR CONTENT, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF INVESTORGUIDE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
EXCLUSION OF LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS INVESTORGUIDE'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
These TOU, and any applicable TOS, constitute the entire agreement between each User and InvestorGuide governing the User's access to and use of the web site and its services, and supersede all prior agreements regarding its subject matter. The TOU shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Each User hereby attorns and agrees to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States. The failure by a User or InvestorGuide to exercise any right or to enforce any provision of the TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOU is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the court shall give effect to the intentions reflected in the provision to the degree possible, and the other provisions of the TOU will remain in full force and effect. It is the express will of InvestorGuide and each User that the TOU and any applicable TOS have been prepared in English.
WebFinance Inc respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. WebFinance Inc may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on a WebFinance Inc’s website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Once notice is given to us, we will expeditiously remove, or disable access to, the material. WebFinance Inc is not required to notify the individual responsible for the allegedly infringing material before it has been removed.
10201 Fairfax Blvd, suite 570
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (703) 246-9887