How would you describe yourself?
We're looking for writers who are passionate about helping the world make better decisions in business, finance, and investing.
What you get for writing for us:
- Publicity. Your article can reach the many millions of people who visit our sites and read our newsletters every month.
- Credit. This includes a by-line and bio on each article page, and Google+ authorship attribution.
- Payment when we syndicate your article across our sites and newsletters.
Your articles should be:
- Original. You must write it yourself. Word count excluding block quotes and bio should be 300-600 words. Your content shouldn’t be found anywhere else on the internet.
- Related to Finance or Investing. We accept articles on a variety of topics including options, forex, mutual funds, stocks, real estate, retirement, personal finance and more.
- High quality writing, not content marketing or search spam. Our writing program is available for authors passionate about business, finance, and investing, not marketers. If you submit SEO spam, we will either remove your links, make them no-follow, or reject your article entirely. We DO NOT sell or allow do-follow links.
Native Advertising / Content Marketing / Sponsored Content
Native ads frequently have dramatically higher engagement and conversion rates than standard display banners. Native articles are also immune to adlbocking. You can have your article posted in a contextual place on our sites and in our content feeds, improving your brand, and reaching your audience in a non-intrusive manner.
Our audience performs best for campaigns in finance, investing, higher education (MBAs), and business (marketing, project management, recruiting, sales, contracts, etc). Find out more in our Media Kit.
How It Works
To get your campaign alive as fast as possible, we've set up an application pipeline.
- You submit your article to us for review.
- You submit your deposit of $199.00 per article. Once we receive your payment, we'll send you a confirmation email.
- We verify that your article meets our writing guidelines and has a fit among our sites. The most common successful formats tend to be based around describing a problem or process, explaining the solution, and highlighting the advertiser as a solutions provider. Content should not be drafted as a point by point essay reiterating the top x reasons the reader should buy the advertiser's product or service.
- If we accept your article, we'll notify you with which site and section(s) we'll be posting it in. Otherwise, your deposit will be refunded.
- Posted articles stay up for no less than 1 year or 3,000 pageviews from tier 1 geos, whichever comes first. We don't automatically take them down like Display campaigns, but over time, they may be removed as content gets stale and sites get updated.